The term ‘Truthful Marketing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at Castle Buildings, 23 Church Place, Neath SA11 3LP.
Last modified 15th January 2020
Please read carefully:
- Permitted Use. You may use the Truthful Marketing Website and engage in Electronic Communications with Truthful Marketing only for expressly authorised purposes. You must not access the Truthful Marketing website or engage in Electronic Communications (i) for any purpose that is unlawful; (ii) in any manner that interferes with any other user’s use of the website or electronic communications (iii) in any manner that could impair, damage, or disable the Website or any computer, server, or network that is used by Truthful Marketing for Electronic Communications; (iv) using a user ID, password or other credentials for which you are not authorized. Truthful Marketing may at its sole discretion prohibit access or use of the Website and Electronic Communications by any User that is in violation of this Agreement, or is interfering with the proper operation and enjoyment of the site by others.
The GDPR updates:
In view of the publicised changes to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2016 we have reviewed our Terms and Conditions and included Truthful Marketing obligations for protecting and processing data securely, and based upon feedback from our followers and customers on their interpretation and understanding of our Terms and Conditions.
From the 25th May 2018 the new GDPR will come into force. This means that Truthful Marketing and our followers and customers have an obligation to process data in line with new legislation meaning:
- Data must be processed lawfully in a clear, fair and transparent manner
- Data must only be collected for the purpose clearly stated, including free material sign ups, purchased products, etc.
- Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the free material signups, purchased products, etc.
- Data must be retained for as long as necessary once the free material, purchased product, etc. has been sent
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data must be processed securely
Our viewers and customers have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 which includes:
- Their right to be informed about their data
- Their right of access to their data
- Their right to have their data rectified
- Their right to have their data deleted
- Their right to restrict processing of data
- Their right to object to the processing of data
- Their right of data portability making it easier to access their information
- Their right to object to automated decision making and profiling
Here at Truthful Marketing our mission is to always care about getting it right. Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please email
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties links on our websites provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any and all information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website (including any third party links) meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional products and information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- This website and its content is copyright of Truthful Marketing. All rights reserved.
- Using this website or any of our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. You may not use content from our website unless you obtain permission from the owner in accordance with this notice.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts from our website, for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Unless otherwise indicated, as between User and Truthful Marketing, all information contained on or in the Website and our Electronic Communications, such as text, graphics, trademarks and service marks, logos, images, audio and video clips, tests, and all other content is proprietary to Truthful Marketing and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner unless advance permission is granted by Truthful Marketing in writing. If User is granted advance written permission from Truthful Marketing to use or distribute any Truthful Marketing content, User shall clearly attribute the creation and ownership to Truthful Marketing. Specifically, User shall at least provide one conspicuous notice of Truthful Marketing copyright ownership. Truthful Marketing logos, domain names and taglines may not be used or reproduced without the express written consent of Truthful Marketing. Please contact us at
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless advance permission is granted by Truthful Marketing.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Please contact us at
- Reproduction of Truthful Marketing materials online (internet or intranet) for any purpose requires permission.
- The use of materials and content produced by Truthful Marketing, where the main purpose is publishing and/or profit is not allowed.
- The reproduction of Truthful Marketing materials for sale or as part of any provision where the materials are sold is not allowed.
- You are not permitted to download or otherwise obtain any of the Website infrastructure (e.g. website directories or functional code) by the use of specialised software or any other method. You are not permitted to distribute or circulate any materials as electronic copies (for example via CD, DVD, flash-drives, email, file-sharing sites, e-learning programs).
- The free provision of materials on this website does not imply that the works can be exploited for profit without seeking permission from respective owners of original concepts, theories and other intellectual property. This material may not be sold, or published in any form without permission from the content owner(s).
Whilst Truthful Marketing endorse Truthful Marketing’s materials and content that appear on our website we have no control and accept no responsibility or liability for the way that others use them or for any actions or liabilities resulting thereof.
Use of 3rd-party protected Intellectual Property:
Caution and respect are recommended if you propose to use or exploit any 3rd-party intellectual property (‘IP’ – protected materials, trademarks, etc., belonging to other people) which appears on this Website. The fact that other non-trademarked models and names are mentioned, referenced and/or linked to on this website does not necessarily mean that they can be used freely for any sort of commercial purpose. Typically, a brief reference to 3rd party owned/protected concepts is regarded as fair use in teaching and training, but if you are deemed to be actually training or exploiting the concept without a licence or permission from the Intellectual Property owner then you could create a liability for yourself/your organisation. Different levels of protection apply to different concepts, and usage laws vary in different countries and we cannot advise nor accept liability in this regard. Effort has been made on this Website to point out the trademarked and strongly protected concepts, however, depending on your usage, any 3rd party concept can give rise to copyright liabilities, especially if your usage seeks to profit directly from the publishing or exploitation of the concept. If in doubt seek qualified advice and/or contact the owner of the material or trademark concerned to see if your proposed usage requires particular permission or licensing.
Publishing and reproduction requests
The content and materials on the Truthful Marketing website are not to be sold or published in any form (other than the use of short extracts for review purposes) including reproduction of any Truthful Marketing materials on other websites or intra/extranets, blogs, videos, images, in books for sale, magazines and newspapers, newsletters and e-newsletters, emails, any electronic communication, advertising or other ‘distributed’ media.
For newsletters, websites, magazines, books, etc., under certain circumstances publishing of extracts (200-500 words) can be agreed, according to submission and approval of the criteria listed below. In such cases the extract must be shown with a strongly visible link to the full source material URL on the Truthful Marketing Website, and carry a suitable attribution statement, and a link to the Truthful Marketing Website itself.
Publication approval also requires the requesting author/publisher to indemnify (protect) Truthful Marketing against any liabilities arising from the author/publisher’s use of the material.
If in doubt, please ask. Also, if necessary seek local qualified legal advice about your usage.
- If your proposed publication or reproduction concerns content, images or diagrams based on a 3rd party concept, then it is your responsibility to decide whether your particular usage requires permission or license from the concept owner and Truthful Marketing accept no liabilities arising from any usage in this regard.
- It is not within Truthful Marketing rights to grant permission for the commercial publishing/exploitation of 3rd party concepts. Normally publishers expect authors to indemnify (protect) the publisher from liabilities arising from the use of the published work. Truthful Marketing can agree to no such indemnification on your behalf.
Crown Copyright material
There may be a small amount of licensed protected Crown Copyright material on Truthful Marketing website (Crown Copyright applies to materials owned by the UK government and its agencies). Crown Copyright material is indicated as such where it appears in this website. Here are guidelines for the use of Crown Copyright material: Other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos, Crown Copyright material may be used or reproduced for learning purposes free of charge in any format or medium – unless instructions appear to the contrary – provided it is used and reproduced accurately and not in a misleading context. Publication of Crown Copyright material requires a Crown Copyright license, which varies according to the type and source of the material, details of which are available http://www.opsi.gov.uk/opsi.gov.uk (Office of Public Sector Information). Where any of the Crown Copyright items on this website are issued or reproduced, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. Full details about Crown Copyright are available from http://www.opsi.gov.uk/
User Submitted Materials
- Any original materials submitted by User, including (without limitation) photographs, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, “User Submitted Materials”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- As between User and Truthful Marketing, User will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant Truthful Marketing and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with Truthful Marketing.
- User represents and warrants that User owns or otherwise possesses all necessary rights, permissions, and license with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your education and entertainment purposes only. We are not presenting you with a business opportunity. We are not presenting you with a distributorship. We are not making any claims as to income you may earn or a lifestyle you may live. We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich. Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice of your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant, (etc.)
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to us concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Please do not construe any statement in this website, or any statements in websites linked from this website, as claims or representations of average earnings. There are NO average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
Please perform your own due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your personal qualified advisors. There are risks in any endeavor that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used. You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake. Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.
Linking and Framing
Truthful Marketing makes no representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, as to any of the information, tests, services, products or messages on any other applications which may be accessed through links and frames in the Website or in its Electronic Communications. Links and frames are provided for convenience only and are not intended as an endorsement by Truthful Marketing of the organization or individual operating the linked/framed websites and/or applications or a warranty or endorsement of any type regarding the third party websites or the information, services, products or messages posted on or available from such sites or third parties.
Please investigate everything yourself, before using and / or purchasing any items for yourself or your business.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- When using the Website or engaging in Electronic Communications, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Truthful Marketing and its agents, vendors, and suppliers. Accordingly, Truthful Marketing assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, unavailability, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or its Electronic Communications. The Website, Electronic Communications, and Truthful Marketing content is provided on an “as is” basis. Truthful Marketing and its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, volunteers, licensors, licensees and suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Without limiting the foregoing, Truthful Marketing, its officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, licensees, licensors, and suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, and where applicable, tests, test results, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the Website or via Electronic Communications. In no event shall Truthful Marketing, its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, volunteers, licensees, licensors, and suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in the Website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the Website, Electronic Communications, or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Truthful Marketing, its officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, licensees licensors, and suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in the Website are advised of the possibility of such damages. User agrees to hold harmless Truthful Marketing and its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, licensees, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your use, or your inability to use, the Website or the information, tests, services, products or messages contained in the Website or other applications and/or websites to which the Website is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from the Website or another website or application to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Truthful Marketing or the contributors of information to the Website be liable to User or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by User in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST TRUTHFUL MARKETING, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND VOLUNTEERS FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. User agrees to hold harmless Truthful Marketing and its officers, directors, agents, employees, licensees, and volunteers from all claims, liabilities, causes of action, damages, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising directly or indirectly out of or from the User Submitted Materials.
- Reliance on information, material, advice, or other linked or recommended resources, received from Truthful Marketing shall be at your sole risk, and Truthful Marketing assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, or damages arising. Users of this website are encouraged to confirm information received with other sources, and to seek qualified advice if embarking on any actions that could carry personal or organisational liabilities.
- The information contained in this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in this website is provided by Truthful Marketing and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, suitability, performance, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Your use of any and all information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Whilst Truthful Marketing endorse the materials that appear on our website we have no control and accept no responsibility or liability for the way that others use them or for any actions or liabilities resulting thereof.
- When permitted by law, will we not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential loss or punitive damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, revenues, financial losses arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Truthful Marketing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- If you want to put a navigation link on your website to Truthful Marketing website or any page within it please do – you’ve no need to ask for permission. Please ensure linked Truthful Marketing pages appear in a new browser window. Content links (hotlinks) are not permitted.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Truthful Marketing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Effective Date: 15th January 2020
Last Modified Date: 15th January 2020
Truthful Marketing Affiliations with Trusted Third Party Business
As an Amazon Associate we, Truthful Marketing, earn from qualifying purchases.
Truthful Marketing Terms of Social Media Use
(Including but not limited to the LinkedIn Page, Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, etc.)
The information on our Linked In Page refers to the page to be created… By using the Truthful Marketing Linked In Page you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our channel.
The information on our Facebook page refers to the page at www.facebook.com/truthfulmarketing. By using the Truthful Marketing Facebook Page you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our page.
The information on our YouTube Channel refers to the page to be created… By using the Truthful Marketing YouTube Channel you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our channel.
The term ‘Social Media pages’ refers to our Linked In page, Facebook page, Youtube Channel and videos, etc.. The term ‘you’ refers to the User of our page.
The term ‘Truthful Marketing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the creator and manager of the page whose registered office is located at Castle Buildings, 23 Church Place in Neath SA11 3LP.
The use of our Social Media pages are subject to the following terms:
- The content published on the page is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or posted on the page for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials made available on the page is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the page meet your specific requirements.
- The page links to material which is owned by or licensed to us, such as that which appears on our main website TruthfulMarketing.org. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The page includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The page should not be used for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, aggressive behavior or illegal activities. The material you post on the site may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or abuse intellectual property rights. If any content posted breaks these rules we reserve the right to block your access to the page and to delete any content posted by you.
- By posting content, you grant Truthful Marketing a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use that content including the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat, and incorporate into a collective work.
- You are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under your account. You should not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using the page.
- Promotional content and links should only be posted on the page if they are helpful to other users of our page and in line with our values. Any content or links that are considered to be spam or adding no value will be removed. Your access to the page may also be blocked if this behaviour continues. We reserve all rights to decide whether content posted is deemed acceptable.
- Your use of the page and any dispute arising out of such use of the page is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained on the page is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Truthful Marketing and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the page or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the page for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the page.
- Through the page you are able to link to other websites and Facebook pages which are not under the control of Truthful Marketing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links or “liking” of other Facebook pages, Youtube Videos, and Pinterest Pins, does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Truthful Marketing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the page being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All items on the page that are the property of Truthful Marketing are copyright of Truthful Marketing. All rights reserved. These include any text, photos, images, logos, videos or any other documents uploaded.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the copyrighted contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the page as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Effective Date: 15th January 2020
Last Modified Date: 15th January 2020